Hygiene in Japan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    manga naruto Index du Forum -> Le Japon -> Spécialitées Japonaise !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames
aspirant ninja

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 4,20

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 12:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Hygiene in Japan Répondre en citant

HI all,
I am in Boracay, Philippines and having a blast. It's about 90 degrees Fahrenheit. My cousin decided last minute to meet me in japan but my only concern is that he is 5'10", 280 pounds, and have health issues but most are controlled. He's got image issues and I love him all the same but how will he be viewed or treated during our visit?

Example:

Will we be asked to take the next train if its during the morning or evening commute?

He has issues with phlegm and have a tendency to spit onto the sidewalk, will we be ticketed/fined if caught by police? What would you suggest he do instead?

Another issue is that he sometimes have spouts of uncontrolled coughing or sneezing and has a bad habit of not covering his mouth. What kind of treatment or reaction will we receive at a restaurant or public transit or walking around?

He is asthmatic so he can not wear a mask.

He has many health issues but its been his dream to visit Japan and I hope he enjoys it. The people are friendly and we want to try our best not to offend anyone.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g298184-i861-k8151870-Hygiene_in_Japan-Tokyo_Tokyo_Prefecture_Kanto.html

Animated Corporate Whiteboard Video 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 12:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    manga naruto Index du Forum -> Le Japon -> Spécialitées Japonaise ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation